Sunday, April 29, 2012

Formal Fantasy

So today is the Fantasy Formal ball for the Bloodlines Clan that I'm in (Damned Divine). Sooo instead of me trying to be a princess or wearing a mermaid dress, because I really don't like mermaid dresses and refuse to put them on my avi, I went for a more elegant look for what I'm wearing.
Everything I am wearing I got for almost 2000 Lindens but that's for the skin, eyes, dress, hair, make up, shoes, jewelry and my AO





-Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
-Shape: was custum made....
-Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
-Dress: Son!a Trance Slim White
--Accessories:
-AO: Oracul-Maidenly AO
-Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jordan- black & whites
-Make up:
-Eyeliner: SEVEN- Eyeliner FatPack
-Lips: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi- Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
-Shoes: N-core CHIC Neige BOXED
-Nails:  *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails [BOXED]
-Earings: *VEXTRA FASHION* Triple Loop Earings (boxed)
-Bracelet: Mystique bracelet boxed
-Collar:  *BS* Sami CROSS Titanium Collar & Cuff Set

No comments:

Post a Comment