Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm Here to F**K Sh*t Up


I am in love with this top and the different textures but if I'm going to be honest with myself it's this texture that's my favorite. It's become my motto of the last few months because I'm at the stage of my life where I've become more honest and more open about the things that come out of my mouth and this is the most legit thing that has come out of my mouth or entered my thought processes recently. I am also loving rocking this hair that I got as a group gift at Atro Patena. Granted the store is mostly targeted towards MEN I think anyone could rock this hair in particular. I do have a warning though that this hair is unrigged mesh so you may have to resize it to your avi's head and in order to get this hair you have to pay a 50 L group join fee but trust me it's worth it. They also have a pretty nice subscriber hair as well. Definitely worth a check. Happy shopping! 


What I'm Wearing : 
Body: 
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - America 03
    Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki // Dark Blue Eye 
    Hair: [Atro Patena] - Paris_Group Gift
    Hairbase: Letis Tattoo :: ETH12004 :: Hair Spiral  :: 
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    Eyebrows: :Z.S: Gothic sharp tintable eyebrows

Outfit:  
    Top: :: D-Style - Knotted Shirt w.HUD ::
    Pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - New Years Special
    Shoes: REIGN.- Lizzy Boots- BLACK
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: UNISEX [MANDALA]STEKING EARS Season 5 
    Hands: Slink AVEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails: Nailed It - Dark Set
    Leg Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]SANKARA_Bracelet set_Black
    Necklace: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Black Choker Pack
    Tattoo: -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo (Discontinued Brand)
    Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh*
    
Poses: [Motivaction] pin up #10 -The attitude [BOX] & .[ pose+ivity ]. Kryssi6



No comments:

Post a Comment