Friday, May 8, 2015

She Works it Like the Wicked Witch of the West


Shopping is soothing for the soul and lately it's been so nice to be able to log in SL and shop. Hit up my favorite stores and put together a look and play dress up. Lately I've felt like having an edgy look I could wear to a club and rock for a while. I found this cute corset from No-Limitz and it seemed to make this dress pop a little bit more and add a bit of color. It was a perfect contrast to this hair I recently picked up from Raw House. I do have to say I'm pretty impressed with this hair and love how it looks like it's a long mohawk that hasn't yet been styled. I love it. I'm loving the whole look in general and will be totally rocking it until I feel like changing again. In the mean time happy shopping!


What I'm Wearing: 
Body:
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base (Jamaica )
    Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki // Dark Blue Eye
    Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Alice [BLK]
    Hairbase: AITUI - 5 Standard Hair Bases
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #1
    Lashes: *BC* Free mesh Eyelashes!
    Eyebrows: :Z.S: Gothic sharp tintable eyebrows
    Lips: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss

Outfit:
    Dress: Muah! Little Black Dress
    Corset: [NL] Mesh Corset Cotton candy
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: !(HR 2.0)! Shoeper Woman  (Black)
 
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: UNISEX [MANDALA]STEKING EARS Season 5
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
    Necklace: :: D-Style - Yara Jewel set ::
    Choker: COLLAR MAIDEN
    Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango Delicq
   
Poses: Project Puppet 11-10



No comments:

Post a Comment