Friday, September 19, 2014

Set The Club On Fire


Hey everybody! I hope the last week has treated you well, I know my week's been interesting to say the least. I wish I had hair like this in RL since I have nasty road rash on my face from getting heat stroke and passing out this weekend. Anyways I thought this look was PERFECT to describe what I did this weekend. I hit the town and took it by storm for my RL birthday. And not only did Etchaflesh release these adorable wedges that have a lot of cute color options all controlled by a handy little hud but Delirium Style has some awesome releases. My top for example has a gorgeous hud and fit perfectly with the wedges I got from Etchaflesh. So many options you could wear these for like 3 months and have a new outfit everyday. It's insane! Also Magika is having a retirement sale, I believe it hasn't ended yet but all sculpted hair is 35 L per single pack and 100 L per fatpack. That's a bargain since I prefer a lot of Magika's sculpted flexi hair over her mesh. That's me personally though. So definitely go check it out and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - indigo
    Hair:  Magika // Roots Edition // Jess Sale For 35 L!
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair 
    
Outfit:  
    Top: D-Style - Rope Top w.HUD NEW!!!!
    Pants: *T.C* Brooke PACK (wear)
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Ariel Seastar Wedges BOXED (Wear) NEW!!!!
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Nails: C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Necklace: POMPOSITY - Sunny Peace Necklace - BOXED
    Chocker: COLLAR MAIDEN
    
Pose:  .[ pose+ivity ]. Kryssi6


No comments:

Post a Comment