Friday, September 12, 2014

I Wanna See Your Face, Nothing's Making Sense


Halloween is quickly approaching and it's one of my all time favorite times of year and I keep seeing designers releasing items to gear up for the festivities next month. I do admit I'm a little obsessed with Alice in Wonderland and love putting a twist to the story, kind of like Tim Burton did when he did his rendition of the iconic story. I remember I've done a post where I was dressed up like Alice in a post for EBA and now I'm bringing out the beloved villain the Queen of Hearts. I had to add a few twists of my own with the Horns, blindfold and garter. With the Arcade in full force I saw the vendor pic for these sets from RO and finally found a use for the infernal garter. Definitely check it out and head over to the Arcade's September Round and to Barely Legal Couture! Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Zoella -  variety
   
Outfit:  
    Outfit: Barely Legal Couture - Queen of my Heart NEW!!!
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango Delicq NEW!!!
    Nails: C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Garter: RO - Melancholy - Garter - Inferno NEW @ September Arcade!
    Blindfold: *~*Illusions*~* Silk Blindfold
    Horns: -UtopiaH- Killer Mesh Horns Black (copy only)
   
Pose: {pose maniacs}  Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment