Sunday, August 24, 2014

If I Could Just See You Tonight.... It'd Be Socially Awkward


I don't know about anyone else but I have my moments. I've said it before here where I can go from being really punk/goth to really girly to somewhere in the middle. Lately I've been binge shopping trying to put together an outfit I can wear for days and have it look totally cute. I've been on a roll finding things I liked but inspiration's been lacking in helping me put together something I can be like *stares intently at my avi and not be ashamed looks*. Needless to say I've also wanted to tell a story with pictures too (which was the inspiration for the last post) so all my shopping hasn't been for naught.

When I saw this hair I was like O_O MY GODDESS THAT HAIR'S PERFECT FOR THE NEW MAGIKA GROUP GIFT AND IT'S SO ADORABLE..... so I hadda base a look around it and omg Delirium Style, Utopiah, Reign, and Mandala all never disappoint me. I put this look together and was like YAS THIS IS IT. I love the outfit and how well it came together... and like my brother in law Yeti says my boobs are showing... lol... Hope you enjoy the look and have fun shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: Orbz  HD Eyes- Cassiopeia - Midnight Blue
    Hair:  .ploom. Missy - Indecisive NEW!!! @ The Big Show
    Eyeliner:  Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
   
Outfit:
    Top: D-Style - Cropped Top FATPACK UTRA RARE NEW!!! @ Rock Your Rack (Opens up September 1st)
    Skirt: D-Style - Lexi Mini Plaid 02 NEW!!!
    Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
    Shoes: REIGN.- RENEGADE PLATS- BLACK NEW @ No. 21
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Panties: Gawk! Black Mini Panties
    Socks: -UtopiaH- Rock my Socks Stocking Set & Appliers
    Pasties: X  nipple tape (pasties) from Lacy's Apparel
    Headband: Magika [Group Gift] New Group Gift!
    Bracelets: UNISEX [MANDALA] SANKARA Bracelet set Black
    Nails: C h a r y . - French Tip Nails
   
Poses:  [PP] Opheliac Pose Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment