Saturday, August 16, 2014

We Haven't Lost Our Innocence


Heyas guys! I've been kind of in a mood where I'm slowly getting back into SL. I guess taking some much needed time away popping in to work or toss together a new post was just what the doctor ordered. I still enjoy getting away though and like in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe I love going on adventures, whether I'm on SL, off in RL or reading a book somewhere quiet I love getting away from my troubles for a little while. With that being said [bubble]'s taking part in the Seraphim Social and this round if you haven't guessed it by now is The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe after the famous series of books The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. Go check it out because there are some awesome things to be found there. 

Also be sure to stop by Project Puppet Props and Poses. Bren's released some awesome new poses recently that I'm excited to get to work with.... but I'm a pose junkie and love playing with poses. Anyways I'm gonna get out of here and go on an adventure of my own. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: Orbz HD Eyes- Cassiopeia - Midnight Blue
    Hair:  .ploom. Mile High Pony - Indecisive
    Eyeliner:  Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    
Outfit:  
    Top: [ bubble ] The Lion Tops Set New!!! @ The Seraphim Social
    Jeans: *HolliPocket* Bubble Yum Bum Jeans-Set 2
    Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    
Poses:  [PP] Candy Pose Pack New!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment