Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Show Me Secrets You've Kept Hidden


Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying your summer or what's left of it. Or if you're like a lot of the country I hope you're enjoying the kids finally back in school. I for one am... I don't wake up to kids screaming outside my window anymore and sleep is so much nicer. Anyways I was going through what I got from Krave Inc and thought I'd put another blog together for you with more goodies you can find at this amazing fair. I even took a trip to the sim to see if I could manage to find some cool places to take pictures and I gotta say I was impressed with the sim and how amazing it looks. 

Anyways I got this pretty necklace from Pomposity and thought it looked cool and wondered if I could manage to put a boho chic outfit together around it and low and behold I found this dress... It's technically 4 dresses in one but omg it looks amazing like this paired with the necklace. I feel like someone who rolled out of the 60s and 70s and totally comfortable... which let me tell you has been a big thing for me lately... comfortability, since most of the time when I log into SL anymore I'm lounging around on my land that looks totally relaxing. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the look and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - blue
    Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mercy" Blacks and White
    Eyeliner:  Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    
Outfit:  
    Dress: cae.b - Fiona 4in1 Dress with Hud - boxed NEW @ Krave Inc.'s Great Summer Bash
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 
    Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /ALL COLORS/ 
    Necklace: POMPOSITY - Sunny Peace Necklace NEW @ Krave Inc.'s Great Summer Bash
    Necklace 2: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra 
    Panties: *CK* Flirty panties Fatpack 2
    
Poses:  Project Puppet 16





No comments:

Post a Comment