Friday, August 1, 2014

Don't Count Me Out Yet..... This Isn't Over


So I've been trying to get back in the habit of actually logging into SL and actually changing my clothes... something I would have normally done 20-30 times a day now and I'm lucky if I do it at least once a week... Yea I'm slacking don't judge. But EPIC NEWS. I've been accepted to blog Insanya and [bubble] and couldn't be happier. I've shopped at Insanya for a couple of years now sporadically since the first time I was gifted a full pack of her jeans. I still wear those jeans every so often when I can pry myself away from my cute azz (and I desperately wish Tatyana make an applier for her Kate jeans... they're my favorite jeans... HINT HINT Tatyana if you're actually reading this... and I hope you are). Anyways Tatyana recently sent out a blogger pack of a whole bunch of goodies and I had an awesome time trying to figure out what I wanted to blog and low and behold I fell in love with these tutu skirts. They come in a variety of styles and colors AND there are a few you can ONLY get in the full pack. So you're getting a bang for your buck... A word of advice though... be sure to put on panties with this tutu... you'll need it. If you haven't been to Insanya head over and check it out and go nuts. Also since it's Toxxic's rezday I'm pretty sure AlterEgo is having some sort of SOMETHING planned for today. You can pick up my mesh top from there... Happy shopping and go cause some trouble.

What I'm Wearing: 
Body:
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [CrashRepublic] Candi Eyes - blue
    Hair: (Milana) Joan - Blacks
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED-  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
   
Outfit: 
    Top 1: alterego I half tee - troublemaker
    Top 2: Gawk! Black Modest Tank Top (Retired :/)
    Skirt: :::insanya::: Ruffled Tutu - Full Pack NEW!
    Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
    Shoes: *REIGN.- PETAL HOPPERS- Black
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Undies:  *CK* Flirty panties Fatpack 2


Poses:  Diesel Works - Summer Gift Part-2 (6 Poses)


^Totally OBSESSED with Burlesque....^

No comments:

Post a Comment