Friday, July 25, 2014

Stay The Night With Me.... In the Summer Sunset


I've been enjoying the summer and long for days walking down the beach and enjoying the summer breeze. I've also been reading a lot but thought I would pop in long enough to put a summery look together for you guys. I have a feeling I may be around a little more once the end of August when school starts back up but until then I'm sorry for the sporadicness. Delirium Style has these awesome releases for the Aloha fair and Hair fair has kicked off and omg the hair.... *_* Anyways I'm going to get outta here and go enjoy my books and some of that dry desert air. Happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body:
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - blue
    Hair: (Milana) Joan - Blacks NEW @ The Hair Fair (Redhead Sim)
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
 
Outfit:  
    Top: D-Style - Aloha Halter Top w.HUD NEW @ The Aloha Fair
    Pants: *REIGN.- Jeggings v2- Black
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: *REIGN.- SOVEREIGN WEDGES- Black
 
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA] FANTASY ELF Ears
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
 
Poses:  *FN* In Repose Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment