Friday, July 4, 2014

Undeniable


Have you ever looked at SL and wondered why the hell are you still logging in. I think about it regularly and end up depressing myself and taking breaks... not the ones where I disappear for weeks on end but where I only log into work and log back out... I haven't even really been shopping but made sure to go walk around the Manga Fair which opened up recently. Barely Legal Couture is taking part and I wanted to see what else was for sale to possibly pick up. I didn't spend too much time there since it was laggy but the sim looks awesome. I also have a weird addiction to poses and recently got my hands on a pose made by a relative of mine Maliah. I love that it comes with it's own prop with the poses loaded into it. I love love love this pose and how it's easier to use this for sitting poses instead of having to do a lot of editing to a picture. So go pick it up. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: -SU!- Lilac Eyes *Gift Box*
    Hair: .ploom. Kinsley - Indecisive
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    
Outfit:  
    Outfit: Barely Legal Couture - Sweet Athletica NEW @ The Manga Fair
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (UNISEX) [MANDALA] Pierced ELF EARS VER2
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage ::: 

Poses:  KaTink - Pose Meh Pretty 


No comments:

Post a Comment