Thursday, June 19, 2014

When I Lie Awake, I'd Sell My Soul... But I'm Outta Time


I don't know about you but I love finding new places to sit and relax. Quiet places to gather your thoughts and figure out what you want to do next and where you want to go. I also love finding new places to shop and recently my Sister Alliana (who owns Diamante and A&A with her husband Aiden) and my brudder Nathan (Who also owns Illict Mode) as well as a friend of their have opened up shop together. It's called Scene! and lemme tell you if I had as much talent as these three do I'd be set. I saw these gloves on flickr and on facebook and had to have them... and because of generous friends (who I swear spoil me...  *Coughs*) I was able to get the gloves. They're pretty epic gloves that are compatible with the slink hands! I love Slink's hands and feet and never take them off so finding tattoos and gloves as well as clothing that's Slink Friendly is a MUST for me. The gloves come with a huge color hud so you can customize them to pretty much anything and everything and are gonna be attached to me at the hand... >.> yea I went there. Also be sure to hit up The Thrift Shop where you can get these cute little foot wraps from Barely Legal Couture. The colors are awesome and ;_; I gotta admit I love that I'm able to get the colors to go with anything I'm wearing. Happy Shopping guys and see you soon!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: -SU!- Lilac Eyes *Gift Box*
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Renata -  black & whites
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    
Outfit:  
    Dress: [ abrasive ] Sassy Glamour V2 - Black
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Socks: : Barely Legal - Slink Applier - Foot Tape Black RARE NEW @ The Thrift Shop!
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 
    Necklace: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Black Choker Pack
    Tattoo: elska - Sky's the Limit (unpacked)
    Gloves: Scene! Deliciously Strapped Gloves-Slink Hands-w/Power HUD NEW!!!

Poses:  .[ pose+ivity ]. To The Wall Pack




No comments:

Post a Comment