Sunday, June 1, 2014

Staring at the Surface of the Cold Floor of the Concrete Beneath My Feet

I have to say I've been in a mood... where no matter where I take the picture or how much I edit the picture I'm not happy with it... I get in these funks for a few weeks which makes blogging or doing client work for the studio I work at hard. I do have to admit this picture turned out pretty well... even with the slight imperfections I wasn't able to fix. I have a thing with color and I can't help it when I can manage to get colors to pop. With that here's my little story/review of the next few days.

So I'm not the type to go clubbing... unless it's to work.... but I got inspired to at least do a picture that was at least club inspired. Krave Inc's Risque Business opened on May 25th and has a lot of awesome designers and like 100 or so Gachas.... I'm usually the type that sticks to one or two stores for fairs... since I know what they release ahead of time since they advertise on facebook and flickr... and I'm a facebook/flickr whore... I only do that because I know there are other people who wanna shop so me standing around waiting impatiently for a texture to rez isn't fair to those who wanna get something especially if it's for a fair or other really laggy store/event. Delirium Style and Latreia are two of my favorite stores and have these awesome releases you can only get at Krave Inc.'s Risque Business fair until June 18th. After then you may or may not be able to get them in store so go check it out yo... Also I saw this hair in a few vendor ads and in a few pictures on facebook and flickr and had to have it so I went to Kustom9 for the first time ever....was an interesting experience. I also did part of the Antisocial Web Hunt and got a couple awesome tattoos... be sure to check that out... since I don't know when it ends. Anyways enough of me yacking away have fun and be safe.

What I'm Wearing:
Body:
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: ILLMATIC :: Frenchie - Noir New @ Kustom 9
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
   
Outfit:
    Dress: D-Style - Club Style Dress w.HUD NEW @ Krave Inc!
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: Latreia- Albina Wedged Sandals NEW @ Krave Inc!
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra (BOX)
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Tattoo Arms: :A.W.H: [Letis Tattoo] New & Free for the Antisocial Web Hunt!!!!
    Tattoo Back: :A.W.H: [*PerveTTe*]New & Free for the Antisocial Web Hunt!!!!
   
Pose: *PosESioN* Divine 2



No comments:

Post a Comment