Monday, May 26, 2014

Slow Me Down... I'm Seconds From Whispering Goodbye


I've been in one of those moods where I've wanted to get out and dance, have fun and tell stories, whether it be text or photography. I'm also starting to feel summer break mood kick in where I'm more relaxed and not as stressed out about upcoming assignments, tests or papers... I don't know what it is about today though, I'm more relaxed than I have been in ages and am rocking out to country... Anyways between Krave Inc opening yesterday (I'll be doing a post dedicated to Krave Inc in the next couple days I just gotta put the outfit together and take pictures and stuffs....) and the Dark Style Fair I'm like -.- SHUT UP TAKE MY MONEH. Because I swear some designers are like yep we're gonna release something and take all of Liz's money. I also noticed when I went to the Dark Style Fair that AlterEgo had some pants I liked... AE and Envious are 2 stores that I don't wear that much anymore... since they release things I like once in a blue moon. It's gotta be amazing for me to like it since I'm one of the pickiest fuckers there is... 

Also check out my shoes... granted they're a little hard to see but they're NEW from Etchaflesh... I had a little difficulty styling these shoes but these pants went with them perfectly which made my day. Anyways enjoy the look and I'll see you in the next couple of days with Krave Inc

What I'm Wearing:
Body:
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: *ARGRACE* Riley - Blacks
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
   
Outfit:
    Jacket: +grasp+/Leather biker jacket 2012(mesh)/Black/womens
    Top: :e.s.a: Long Tank - White
    Pants: alterego I legacy denims - dark black wash @ The Dark Style Fair
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Mobscene Stella Platforms BOXED New!!!!
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Mouth Blood: .Pekka. Mouth Bleed
    Bloody Tattoo (On Hands): Clemmm - Damaged Hands @ The Dark Style Fair
   
Pose: F*cking Ninjas Let Me Fall Pose & F*cking Ninjas My Soul Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment