Friday, May 16, 2014

She's Got That Familiar Taste of Poison


Ah the joys of the end of the semester! I am so glad it's the end of the semester and I don't have to worry about studying again for another 7 months.... cuz yea school says hahahahahaha NO GRADUATION FOR YEW. Anyways I've been playing with colors... cuz who knew I actually own color. I've also been obsessing over the jeans that Delirium Style's been releasing lately that I've been making all sorts of faces at.... I'm just a little disturbed I actually have that much color... Happy shopping and have a great week!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Zoella -  variety
    Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX] 
    
Outfit:     
    Top: *Epic* Hoodie Fleece Jackets {Fun Pack} [x189]
    Pants: D-Style - Denim Star
    Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
    Toe Claws: Slink Claw Nails Addon Female Flat
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Blindfold: *~*Illusions*~* Silk Blindfold
    Wings: RO - Elysium - Teal 
    
Pose: F*cking Ninjas In Repose Pose





No comments:

Post a Comment