Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Insecurity With Enough Courage to Know You're Beautiful No Matter What


It's been one of those weeks where I've gotten inspired. It doesn't help that designers are throwing things my way that are making me feel inspired. I've been rocking the retro the last couple days and have been loving it. Truth has really knocked it out of the park at this round of Collabor88. I wasn't too sure about this hair at first but once I tried it on I fell in love. On top of all of that Delirium Style has a lot of goodies out and in store. These tops being one of them. I was like OH GAWD MAPA WHY YEW GOTTA DO THIS TO ME.... yea just like that. I love the retro feel of the tops when paired with this hair and it couldn't have been made better but IT WAS because Latreia Foot Fashions now has Slink Shoes! I love slink shoes and may have a strange addiction to them SO GO NOW AND GET THEM. Theres several pairs to choose from and like me you'll want them all. ( R E D ) M I N T also surprised me with these skirts. Lately I've been hesitant to blog her stuff cuz I've had a hard time styling things she's released but I love these skirts. They even come in a Phat Azz size.... I know... 3 Stores in one massive review post instead of one that's somewhat insightful cuz HEY I gotta throw some reviews at ya too. I love this outfit and love how easily it all came together. If all goes well you'll see me sooner now that school's out for the summer. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma -  variety NEW @ Collabor88!!!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    
Outfit:     
    Top: D-Style - Candy TiedTop Plaid NEW!!!
    Skirt: (r)M > (tuckMe) miniSkirt, bold Colors (WEAR ME) NEW!!!
    Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
    Shoes: Latreia- Jada Black
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 
    Socks: -UtopiaH- Rock my Socks Stocking Set & Appliers
    
Pose: GLITTERATI - Bitch





No comments:

Post a Comment