Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Crashing into a State of Oblivion


Don't you hate it when life seems to creep up on you and BAM you feel like you're crashing into oblivion and it feels like everything is going against you no matter how you try to get ahead? With the nearing of the end of the semester and finals being less than a week away I'm slowly banging my head against the wall. On top of all of that I'm learning to DJ and deal with having to face ANOTHER semester of college because guess who's college is full of morons? >_< If you guessed mine you win all the epic points on the internet. So between that, making all the mistakes of a newbie DJ and trying to find something to blog about over the last week and a half I've been like WHY YEW GOTTA THROW EVERYTHING AT ME AT ONCE YO SO NOT FAIR! That's why last week I didn't post... I couldn't find anything that I wanted to actually post about and had no inspiration. 

With that being said I finally found a little bit of inspiration when doing a rock set and seeing that Etchaflesh was looking for bloggers. I know it's been a while since I posted Etchaflesh but omg FINALLY they have some slink shoes that are totally amazing and made me make grabby hands... Granted I'm completely addicted to slink shoes I've been wanting some slink shoes that I could use to rock in and have some neat color options other than the colors I have already in my inventory... which is all black. These shoes are awesome, there's a neat hud that lets you change the color of the straps, heels, and platforms so you can totally customize the heels to your mood and outfit. Be sure to go pick them up cuz they are hot hot hot! Happy Shopping and see you soon!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: !lamb. Austin (Mesh) - Grayscale Pack @ Collabor88 Til the 8th
    Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX] 
    
Outfit:     
    Top: D-Style - Dani Top and Tank w.HUD
    Pants: *REIGN.- Jeggings v2- Black
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Rockstar Coquette Stilettos BOXED (Wear) NEW!!!
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz 
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Tie: UNISEX  [MANDALA]SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(chain)/ Sumi Black
    
Pose: Project Puppet Poses - Pose Me Amazing Blogger Pack @ The Pose Me Fair Opening May 10th




No comments:

Post a Comment