Thursday, April 24, 2014

She Came Home and Caught Him Red Handed


The more and more life progresses the more and more busy I seem to feel. Another week has passed and I feel like things are about to get so much worse. Between studying for finals, getting homework done and helping organize a benefit for Autism Awareness I'm going crazy. I've also started getting back into RP and am totally creating geeking out to the new possibilities that I may have IC here shortly if I can manage. I've been rocking this look for the last couple days or something really similar... Delirium Style is my go to place for all things when I Rp it seems and I can't wait to see what else Chrissy has in store. Check out these top and these pants and I hope you geek out just as much as I have. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Body:
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Parvati -  black & whites
    Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX] @ The Big Show!
   
Outfit:    
    Top: D-Style - Dani Top and Tank w.HUD NEW!!!!
    Pants: D-Style - Elly Pants Black NEW!!!!
    Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails @ The Big Show!
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
   
Pose: Project Puppet Swag Pack 21 @ The Pose Fair



No comments:

Post a Comment