Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'll be the One to Turn Your Nightmare Into a Dream


Hiyas everyone. It feels like time is moving in fast forward and feels like it's going faster and faster each week and is putting me through the ringer it seems.... which means this post is several days late. Lately I've been obsessed with the Rock look and am loving looking like a rocker and have become attached to this hair and these boots from Reign. I swear after buying the slink feet I'm becoming obsessed with shoes made for them and am always on the lookout for shoes for my feet. Not to mention these boots fit totally in with the kind of look I was trying to put together this week. Be sure to check out the Big Show and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: .ploom. Mile High Pony - Indecisive
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    
Outfit: 
    Jacket: D-Style - Izara Jacket Plain w. HUD
    Top 1: FnH - Fishnet top Plain Black
    Top 2:  D-Style - Sera Top/Lola Fatpack
    Shorts: *REIGN.- Crochet Denim Shorts- Black @ The Big Show
    Boots: *Reign.- Monarch Heels- Black @ The Big Show
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Gloves: S.L.A.D Net Gloves Short HUD [Slink]
    
Pose: *FN* In Repose Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment