Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Tried to be the Lover to Your Nightmare but I'm Your Living Nightmare

Heyas everybody! I hope you're all excited for the upcoming weekend and have a pretty stress free week so far. I couldn't be more excited for this week since so many things have opened and I've gotten my shoe addiction slightly under control. Reign has been cranking out these new shoe releases faster than I can manage to get the L to buy them. I've been trying to get into the summer/spring mood and trying to find the perfect sandals, shorts and tank tops for some summer fun and these spartan sandals are my kryptonite. They look amazing and I am loving the studs on them (and you can make them silver or gold to match your jewelry with ease). Check them out at the Big Show and the new round of the 100 Block! Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lagertha -  variety New!
    Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX] New @ The Big Show!
    
Outfit: 
    Top: :e.s.a: Long Tank - Black
    Shorts: *REIGN.- Crochet Denim Shorts- Black @ The Big Show!
    Sandals: *REIGN.- Spartan Sandals- Black New @ The 100 Block!
    Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Gloves: S.L.A.D Net Gloves Short HUD [Slink]
    
Pose: Diesel Works - Vixen1



No comments:

Post a Comment