Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Staring into Forever



Finding that special place where you can hang out and all your cares, worries, stresses and problems melt away is something that is priceless. Finding a look or an outfit or a piece of clothing that you don't want to take off is even more precious. I've been wanting to find an outfit that was girlie and totally got out of my norm of black, urban and not all that feminine. Between the Big Show and the 100 Block... and Reign making shoes that make me become a shoe crazed fanatic it wasn't hard to find something that fit the exact look I wanted. I've also been looking for a curly hair with bangs and love how this one looks on my avi and love that it ties the whole look together to perfect it. I hope you enjoy the look and wish you happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: +Spellbound+ Nahara // Natural Selection {WEAR}
    Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX] @ The Big Show!
   
Outfit: 
    Sweater:  [M.o.w] White Open Sweater (Bag Wear)
    Top: :e.s.a: Long Tank - White
    Pants: [Cynful] Zia Denim - Trashed Dark Blue (wear me) @ The Big Show!
    Heels: *REIGN.- BOW PEEPS- WHITE @ The 100 Show!
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Necklace: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY CHOKER/Chocolate Wood
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Gloves: S.L.A.D Fishnet Gloves Short HUD [Slink]
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails @ The Big Show!
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
   
Pose: Project Puppet 26-3


No comments:

Post a Comment