Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm a Believer... After Seeing Her


I hate it when I see pictures of all these great photographers and see the same hair perculating my flickr feed and I make grabby hands for certain articles of clothing. I'm not the one to open up every hair I get from ( R E D ) M I N T right away because I'm picky when it comes to colors but after seeing pics of this hair invade my feeds on flickr and facebook I knew I'd be opening it. I love the color options for the hair and love how beautiful the textures look on the hair itself. Plus the hat has a hud. I'm picky with hats and hair and am forever trying to make them work together but boy am I glad that this hair works well. I'm not really showing off anything new apart from the hair and thought the outfit was adorable since it looked like I was wearing a dress with a white stripe to match the hat. :3 Happy shopping. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: (r)M Hair No.19'14 (In black) New!!!!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    
Outfit:  
    Top: Gawk! White Darling Shirt
    Skirt: MoDANNA [Chalys Collection] Black Slit Skirt
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra (BOX)
    Tattoo Back: :A.W.H: [*PerveTTe*]
    Ass: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    
Poses: Diesel Works - LOLA5, Diesel Works Beth7, Diesel Works - Scarlett (March 2014 Gift)



No comments:

Post a Comment