Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thought Cupid Shot Me With Love.... But We're Not In Love


Every so often I get in these moods to be utterly girlie and wear dresses... Shocking I know right? Well Delirium Style helped me out with being girlie. These dresses are for RFL 2014... I don't know when the event started or when it ends let alone a landmark... so many events going on I kind of lost track because let's face it I can't keep track and don't have enough L to spend at these events. So anyways keep a check on notices for Delirium Style and scoop this up as soon as you can it's an adorable dress! Plus these cute little sock thingies I got from the Thrift Shop from Forever Young's Gacha fit epic with this dress. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: -SU!- Lilac Eyes *Gift Box*
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oceana -  variety NEW @ Collabor88!!!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
   
Outfit:  
    Dress: D-Style - Cute Mini - RFL of SL 2014 NEW!!!
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Socks: :FY: Ankle Cozies (mint) NEW @ The Thrift Shop!!!
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Necklace: :Diamante: LOVE Necklace - HUD Version - Boxed
   
Poses: *FN* Jenny Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment