Thursday, June 12, 2014

While There's Still Something Left to Save, Let Me Your Savior


So I've been wanting to get out of my comfort zone again... or at least try something new/edgier than I'm used to. I've wanted to get back into RP or find outfits that fit into what I think my characters would wear... plus it's been a while since I've worn a mesh skirt in forever since I've been rocking my Cute Azz sinc I got it. Downside to the Azz is you can't really wear mesh pants/skirts/dresses cuz the ass will peek through. Anyways Etchaflesh's Shaodie passed me this skirt and I love it.... you will have to adjust your shape for this skirt though... or the dreaded alpha - skirt gap might get ya. Needless to say I love how the outfit came together and I can see myself getting a little more out of my comfort zone more. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes - blue
    Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Moelleux" Blacks and White 
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    
Outfit:  
    Top: :Z.S: Open Button Wife beater tank (unpacked)
    Skirt: [Etchaflesh] Black Widow Garter Skirt BOXED  NEW!!!
    Combat Boots: lassitude & ennui Wanderlust boots - black
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra (BOX)
    Tattoo Back: :A.W.H: [*PerveTTe*]
    Tattoo Sleeves: elska - Sky's the Limit 
    Horns: .Arise. Curl Horns / Dark Seam
    Stockings: -UtopiaH- My Attitude Rocker Stocking Set & Appliers
    Fishnets: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    
Poses: [Motivaction] pin up #10 -The attitude (retired :/)


No comments:

Post a Comment