Tuesday, July 15, 2014

You're Not Gonna Stop Me, I'm Gonna Stand My Ground

I love the feel of being girlie every so often. I've been in love with this top since I got it but have had a really hard time trying to get it paired with anything. Low and behold on Toxxic's website for Alterego I saw this skirt. I love it but downside is is that it's mesh and doesn't really work with the ass's, so standard avi legs are the key with this skirt. Also Truth has this adorable hair out that looks absolutely amazing. I love the curls in the back and it's close to what I've been looking for in hair for a while. I love the curls and how girlie they make the outfit feel. Have fun shopping and see you guys in the next one. I feel the sun calling my name. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - green
    Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Dasha -  variety
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    
Outfit:  
    Top: .:cheeky:. Back Top! Black Phat Azz Incl.
    Skirt: ~Shabby Cat - Damaged Denim Skirt w/belt HUD~
    Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
    Shoes: *REIGN.- PETAL HOPPERS- Black
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
    Nails (Hands and Feet): .Pekka. Crown Rings ver 2 & My metallic nail polish
    Necklace: :Diamante: Innocense Collars Set - Boxed
    Tattoo Back: :A.W.H: [*PerveTTe*]
    Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage ::: 
    
Poses: Diesel Works - Summer Gift Part-2 (6 Poses)




No comments:

Post a Comment