Saturday, August 23, 2014

Classic Insanity, When is a Good Time to Shake it Off?


So I decided the other day that I wanted to do a set of pictures that told a story or could be used to do so. I wanted to shake things up a little and get out of my norm which was the perfect excuse to go shopping. With school starting for me in a week from now I wanted to show off something crazy or at least how I felt. That's how this look came into being. Not to mention Project Puppet Props and Poses has released a lot of new poses lately with these ones being some of them... and I'm starting to get into the rotation of events again and am always curious to find more.... my latest thing has been going to Suicide Dollz. I love the event and love how different the items are... at least different for me to wear. Anywho go check out all the awesome goodies and I'll see you in a new post. Happy Shopping :)

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: Orbz  HD Eyes- Cassiopeia - Midnight Blue
    Hair:  .ploom. OMG Wind - Indecisive
    Eyeliner:  Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #1
    Makeup: Lovely Disarray - Pestilence (Halloween Group Gift)
    Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss
   
Outfit:
    Dress: .:Pulse:. Night Flight Dress Black  / Mesh / Bag NEW!!!
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: REIGN.- MAGNETIC PUMPS- BLACK NEW!!!
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Teeth: **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Normal
   
Poses:  [PP] Opheliac Pose Pack & [PP] Deelight Pose Pack NEW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment