Saturday, August 9, 2014

Like a Tropical Breeze In the Caribbean Sea I Want You to Caress Me


Summer's slowly winding down and I can feel the seasons starting to change. Even my mindset's starting to change. I'm starting to get back into the let's get back into the school flow mindset and it's bugging me a little. I long for days where I can lounge around comfortably or even head to the beach. Which is why this round of Krave Inc. is making me so excited. The theme is The Great Summer Bash and there are some pretty epic releases for this event. It opens tomorrow and runs through the 25th. Heydra's being featured here but be sure to go check it out when it opens up. You wont be disappointed and I even have it on good authority that the sim's been completely redone to fit the theme so there's that as well. Have fun and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - blue
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oceana -  variety
    Eyeliner:  Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    
Outfit:  
    Romper: HEYDRA Kate Romper Navy NEW @ Krave Inc Great Summer Bash!!
    Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails (Hands and Feet): C h a r y . - Glossy Nails 

Poses:  <K&S> Sitting poses ~ 003




No comments:

Post a Comment