Friday, January 2, 2015

Snowflakes in the New Year


Hello everybody and happy new year. The last couple weeks have been really hectic. Between getting a job and then leaving that job for personal reasons and getting sick immediately afterwards coupled with the holidays I'm pooped. I hope ringing in the new year is treating everybody well and I hope this year is better for you and that we can look back at 2014 and remember only the positive. That's what I'll be doing. Anyways since I've been busy and it's been so cold outside lately I thought I'd put together a look that made me feel warm. Delirium Style released this jacket and it kind of makes me feel like a snow queen pimp like I'm ready to take on the streets of Nevada and own that shit. I also wanted to put these shoes to use again since I bought them and have only worn them once since I bought them. Unfortunately they were a limited edition exclusive at the Big Show last year or the year before. I love the shoes but still wish that I could have gotten them in black so I could wear them better with outfits. Anyways I'm going to get out of here and try and get over whatever I have. Hope the new year treats you well and happy shopping.


What I'm Wearing: 
Body:
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Asia tone - 04
    Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki // Dark Blue Eye
    Hair: [LeLutka]-EVILLY hair/Naturals
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    Eyebrows: :Z.S: Gothic sharp tintable eyebrows
    Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss

Outfit:
     Jacket: :: D-Style - Kristin Fur Hoodie w.HUD ::
    Top: :FY: Cozy Turtlenecks (PACK 01)
    Pants: Gawk! Black Tweed Pants
    Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
    Shoes: FLite. x REIGN Creepers Wedge White (No Longer Available, Was Limited Edition Item)
 
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
    Nails: C h a r y . - French Tip Nails
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
     
Poses: Project Puppet Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment