Wednesday, December 17, 2014

She Destroys Me


I love finding things that inspire me and lately I've been trying to find things that do just that. I've been working hard in RL and SL to work on ways to find inspiration or ways to work on releasing things.... and get a store going. It's been a dream of mine since I was a noob to one day own a successful store on SL. It's slowly happening but not as fast as I would have liked. Impatience at it's best. Anyways I finally found a perfect top to go with these jeans that I released for my store Narcissistic. Delirium Style always pulls through when I need it the most it seems like and I love it. I love the hud options for this top and think it goes well with everything. The only thing I wish is that DS released more items for Azz lovers and tango lovers.... I've been wanting to wear my boobs more but finding tops that I like and fit the way I want them to is often difficult. Anyways enjoy the holiday season and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Asia tone - 04 New! @ Uber
    Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki // Dark Blue Eye 
    Hair: (Milana) Joan - Blacks
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    Eyebrows: :Z.S: Gothic sharp tintable eyebrows

Outfit:  
    Top: :: D-Style - Lil2impTop w.HUD :: NEW!!
    Jeans: Narcissistic - Sera Jeans w. Appliers
    Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
    Warmers: -SU!- Ombre LegWarmers VIP Group Gift!
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE) [MANDALA]FANTASY ELF Ears
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails: C h a r y . - French Tip Nails
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz (No Longer Available)
    Tattoos: Letis Tattoo :: LOVE & HATE Sleeve ::  H13004 :: 
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black
    
Poses: [Motivaction] pin up #10 - The Attitude


No comments:

Post a Comment