Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blank Space


This time of year always gets to me and makes me remember why I don't like it. This year was no different. I always have to take a step back and remember things to be thankful for. I love getting snuggled up in something warm and curling up in a good book. Lately I've been struggling with being sick, working on finals I have to prepare for and having a severe case of blogger's block. So I'm a bit behind. Never fear though because this cute sweater comes from Delirium Style in time for the winter weather. It comes with a massive hud, that allows you to take off the tank top underneath or put it on in a variety of colors. Also I've opened up a clothing line off of my store on marketplace and have a variety of pants both mesh and nonmesh with appliers where necessary for those of you who wear the azz's from Luck Inc. So definitely check both places out! I also stopped by a winter sim that has all sorts of awesome activities for couples, singles and families. Landmark is here! Happy shopping and stay warm!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Asia tone - 04 NEW @ Uber!
    Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki // Dark Blue Eye 
    Hair: "LoQ Hair" Color Samples - Tiramisu Hair (Not Available)
    Hair Base: AITUI - 5 Standard Hair Bases
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    Eyebrows: :Z.S: Gothic sharp tintable eyebrows
    Mascara Smeared: {D.A} Bad Mascara Day

Outfit:  
    Top: :: D-Style - Cropped Top with Shirt w.HUD :: NEW!!!
    Jeans: Narcissistic - Unisex Jeans w. Appliers NEW!!!
    Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Nails: C h a r y . - French Tip Nails
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    
Poses: GLITTERATI - Bitch





No comments:

Post a Comment