Tuesday, November 25, 2014

You Can Call Me Obsessed but I Mean No Disrespect


I was thinking of what I could say as a way to tell a story with my outfit but I'll let the pictures tell the story themselves since they turned out better than I expected.

Anyways I gave in and bought the new Fitted Mesh breasts from Lolas and I don't know I'm still hesitant about Fitted Mesh and am not totally on the bandwagon yet. Most Fitted Mesh clothing is dresses that I've found and that puts a kink in my plans for what I wanna wear since I love wearing my Cute Azz since my legs look blocky and nasty without it.... but these boobs I think I've finally gotten adjusted to where they don't look too huge and look semi decent at least with some tops, not all since the double collarbone is a bit harder to fix and I don't have all the patience in the world to adjust it.... I do wish Lolas would start making demos for their boobs because nearly 2k is outrageous to spend just to find out if I like something or not... and I'm pretty sure I've said that before.... as have so many other bloggers. Anyways hit up the Big Show and check my blog's facebook page. I'll be posting sales and freebies there sometime today and tomorrow. Happy shopping and be safe!

What I'm Wearing:
Body:
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Americal 03
    Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki // Dark Blue Eye @ Kustom9
    Hair: Alice Project - Yuri - Infinity
    Eyeliner 1: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
   
Outfit:
    Top: {S} Slashed Longsleeve Noir (boxed) @ The Big Show
    Jeans: -TartCake- Supa Ripped Booty Jeans Blue @ The Big Show
    Boots: Maitreya Stagioni XTD Suede * Sahara
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails: C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz (No Longer Available)
    Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango Delicq
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra
   
Poses: *FN* In Repose Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment