Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's Just A Little Too Wrong


Lately I've been watching The Walking Dead.... and trying to get caught up with the current season and feeling cold since it looks like this year might be a decent winter where I am in RL.... I've been wanting to wear warm clothes and snuggle up and watch walking dead where I can scream at people I don't like to die. Anyways [bubble]'s released these cute sweaters that come in many different prints and I've been wearing this one and one with a pentagram on it for the last few days hoping that would make me feel warm. I also stopped by Mute. since they're having a closing sale, I believe it ends on November 30th. Although you can't see them in the picture I got some really cute foot chains there, they're for slink high feet. The best part is EVERYTHING at Mute is 10 L including fatpacks, gachas and shoes. Hope you're keeping warm, happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Americal 03
    Eyes: - DAMNED - Eyes27
    Hair: +Spellbound+ NachoBitch // Natural Selection {WEAR}
    Eyeliner 1: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    
Outfit:  
    Sweater: [ bubble ] Hipster Sweaters Fatpack NEW!!! @ Suicide Dollz
    Pants: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* L.inc Phat Azz tasty Butt Jeans ripped
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails: C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz (No Longer Available)
    Necklace: Cute Poison - Tagged Necklace (Gamer)
    
Poses: Project Puppet Swag Pack 23 (Wear)




No comments:

Post a Comment