Monday, November 10, 2014

Let The Storm Rage On, The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway


I do admit that I miss cold weather, where I can snuggle up and enjoy some hot cocoa and be bundled up and not worry about going outside unless it's to build a snowman. I've been contemplating whether or not I want to decorate for Christmas or at least put some snow out to start getting into the spirit. I've also been off looking for winter themed sims to go skiing, see Santa, go ice skating and have all the winter fun and think I've found one that's absolutely gorgeous and a fun place to take your kids or go on a romantic date with your loved one. Anyways Insanya is taking part in Sad November and you can pick up this cute jacket that comes in lots of cute colors and looks totally adorable for going out for fun in the snow. These jeans are epic and I love them, it's rare for me to break out of my cute azz and wear mesh pants but I love how these look and how well they work with my new boots that I picked up at Reign for their Saturday Sale item. My nails and pants are both from [bubble] and able to pick up at their store inworld. Anywho Imma get out of here and go have a snowball fight before snuggling up and having some hot cocoa. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Americal 03
    Eyes: EarthStones Kaleidoscope Eyes ~ Spectral High (Earthstones Annual Halloween Hunt Item)
    Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lumi Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    
Outfit:  
    Jacket: :::insanya::: Winter Jacket New @ Sad November
    Pants: [ bubble ] Used Flare Jeans Fatpack NEW!!!!
    Boots: REIGN.- Laced Lavie Boots- Black New Saturday Sale Item
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture
    Nails: [ bubble ] Spot On Nails- Slink Appliers Set NEW!!!!
    Necklace: Cute Poison - Tagged Necklace (Gamer)
    Piercing: Cute Poison - Sad Clown Dollarbie

Poses:  PURPLE POSES MIRANDA


No comments:

Post a Comment