Saturday, November 1, 2014

How You Remind Me Of Where I Used To Be


Halloween has come and gone and I gotta say I can't wait for next year. I already have what I wanna be picked out already and am formulating a plan for what I wanna do. I do admit that I'm glad that the Halloween events are starting to die down and things are mellowing out for the most part. I can wait for the Christmas carols. Anyways I recently got my hands on this jumpsuit from Delirium Style and have been wearing it for like a few days and am loving the textures and color options for the belt. It's simple and classic and I'm in love with this jumpsuit.... feels weird to say but it's gorgeous. I also took a trip to Spellbound which was having a 50% off sale for Halloween.... don't know if it was just for Halloween but it's definitely worth a go look. I love the color packs and may end up picking up 1 or 2 of the hairs I have already in other colors at some point in the near future just to add a little color pop to my wardrobe. Anyways hope you all had an amazing Halloween and are having a safe weekend. <3 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Americal 03 New @ Collabor88!!!!
    Eyes: EarthStones Kaleidoscope Eyes ~ Spectral High (Earthstones Annual Halloween Hunt Item)
    Hair: +Spellbound+ NachoBitch // Natural Selection 
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    Lashes: Clemmm - Black Chic Circus
    
Outfit:  
    Jumpsuit: :: D-Style - Occult Jumpsuit HUD :: NEW!!!
    Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)

    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring 2: EarthStones Double Infinity Ring - Ladies 
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Necklace: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Black Choker Pack
    Bracelets: UNISEX [MANDALA] SANKARA Bracelet set Black
    
Poses:  Diesel Works - Vixen Female Poses 



No comments:

Post a Comment