Saturday, November 8, 2014

She's Divine, She's Super Lady

Hello November! This month feels like it's going by so fast and I for one wish it would slow down a little so I could at least enjoy what's left of 2014. It seems like just yesterday we were saying goodbye to 2013 and now another year has passed. Another year has passed and some great fashion has come out. With it being November we have Sad November going on and I'm not sure if this is an annual thing but I kept seeing it blow up my feeds on facebook and on flickr and hadda go. I picked up this cute knit dress from blush. and I saw it styled on a blog with a jacket and thought the look was adorable. Of course I added these cute stockings from Forever Young, these cute boots that are currently the group gift from :Reign: and this sexy leather jacket from Delirium Style and Bam I was in heaven. ONLY my look got better when I found this nail polish applier hud for slink hands on marketplace for 6 lindens. I love the vibrant colors and how there are animal prints. I've been wanting to put together a look that had animal print but I've been wanting to lean towards Zebra.... and couldn't find much of anything I liked.... when all of a sudden this little hud saved my life. Not really but yea I love it and you'd be crazy not to pick it up. Anyways happy shopping and be safe. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body:
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Americal 03
    Eyes: EarthStones Kaleidoscope Eyes ~ Spectral High (Earthstones Annual Halloween Hunt Item)
    Hair: +Spellbound+ NachoBitch // Natural Selection
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
   
Outfit:
    Jacket: D-Style - Studded Jacket 15
    Dress: Blush. My Dress Pull Black New @ Sad November 
    Boots: REIGN.- Not Your Momma's Knit Boots New Group Gift @ Reign
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture
    Nails: [Chloe] Slink Avatar Enhancement-Fingernails 01
    Stockings: :FY: Toeless Socks (pack 01))
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz (Not Available Anymore)
   
Poses: Diesel Works Sept-Oct 2014 Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment