Tuesday, October 28, 2014

As Long As You Are With Me


Halloween is quickly coming and going and as much as I love it I can't wait for it to be over. I hate having to take down decorations only having to put up new ones for christmas a few weeks later. Being short and hanging lights doesn't mix very well. Anyways I took a trip to Collabor88 and at first it was just to pick up this skin from Glam Affair. Let me tell you I've been slowly falling in love with the lighter skin tones of Glam Affair and love rocking them. I do gotta admit that if you're new to buying Glam Affair skins you're paying a lot of money to get set up. You gotta buy the skin and if you're like me you have appliers for Ass, hands, feet, bewbs... and I don't even wear all of that all the time. Plus I found out recently that if you're like me and like the cleavage options on skins you have to buy that separately for 50L. Don't get me wrong I love the skins but I think paying upwards of 1500L-2k is a bit much, especially when you have to buy every shade of appliers you want individually. 

Anyways while I was at Collabor88 I picked up this dress from Tee*Fy and gotta admit finding a way to style this dress wasn't easy. I wanted to make it classic and girly but had a hard time finding the perfect accessories. These shoes made for the Slink Flat feet by Apple May Designs fit.... granted it's not heels or combat boots like I usually wear but I like how they fit and love how cute they are. They do come in several colors and different patterns that I was thinking of going to pick up one or two more pairs just to wear them in some outfits I wanna put together. Also check out Bubble at the Creepy VS Kawaii gacha fair, you can find cute umbrellas like the one in the photos and backpacks that have really cute faces on them. Good luck. 

Also if you haven't heard EarthStones is having their annual hunt, I think it's an annual Halloween hunt so you may only have a few days left to get in on it but it's definitely worth it. This hunt does cost linden and you'll be paying 25 - 99 L per hunt item and the best part is that there are items for males and females and I believe home, I haven't found all of the items yet and can't afford to go on just yet but still it's definitely worth all the money since EarthStones is high quality jewelry and home goods. Definitely check it out if you have nothing to do and have money to spend I highly recommend it. Happy Shopping and good luck hunting!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Americal 03 NEW @ Collabor88!!!
    Eyes: EarthStones Kaleidoscope Eyes ~ Spectral High (Earthstones Annual Halloween Hunt Item)
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Aviva -  variety
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    
Outfit:  
    Dress: Tee*fy Sonia Dress Black NEW @ Collabor88!!!
    Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
    Shoes: Apple May Designs - Bowtie Flats - Simply Black NEW!!!
  
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails: .Pekka. Crown Rings ver 2 & My metallic nail polish
    Necklace: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Black Choker Pack
    Umbrella: [ bubble ] Purple Skulls Umbrella w/AO @ Kawaii VS Creepy Gacha Fair
    
Poses:  *FN* My Soul Pose

LM to Glam Affair to get appliers: Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment