Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Demons Don't Die Young


If you've been following my blog at any point in the last two years you know I love to RP. Since Fallen's closure in Junish of last year I've been bouncing around RP sims. I've Rped at Terra Novus (Owner of the place RPed at Fallen) and at my Friend's RP Sim Exile - City of Salem since then. Now I'm getting into RPing with DCS. A big change for me since I'm not used to using a meter but have found a new home at Toxian City. My character's a demon, meant to be evil and I've found there are many characters who don't like my character's race (demon not skin tone rofl). Anyways this is what I've been wearing for the last few days because it's been perfect for my character's personality. The jacket's from Delirium Style and is NEW and came at the perfect time. I love the color options and it comes with a hud to change the color of the jacket as well as the belt. I also went and hit up the Young Spirit Event and grabbed these epic jeans from Luckie.... then eventually turned around and picked them up in other colors because I loved the way they make my ass look. Alas RP is calling my name. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Hair: Exile::Independent Women Naturals
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair 
    
Outfit:  
    Jacket: :: D-Style Heather Leather Jacket :: NEW!!!
    Top: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Halter Top Pack (Updated) 
    Pants: -Luckie- Jeggie Jeans [Gray] New @ Young Spirit
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: **Dirty Princess** Terrific Princess Mesh Boots Black
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Booty: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Nails: C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Gloves: Nana My Tape Gloves
    Horns: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Horns) Basic Metals
    Tail: <H> Devil Tail
    
Poses:  Diesel Works Sept-Oct 2014 Gift NEW (Won't Be Instore Long!)



No comments:

Post a Comment