Friday, October 17, 2014

I'm a Goddess That Brought You To Your Knees


Man I love Halloween and I love the things you can find this season. It's like everybody's blogging the same thing and it bugs me a little but at least it's nearly all styled differently. That's the sucky thing about blogging sometimes is that you're not the only one blogging for any one store so you're competing with other people who may do it better than you or make you roll your eyes a little  because they aren't doing it that great yet or at their full potential. Anyways enough of my cynicism I'm actually a little excited about this dress. It's rare that I have to adjust my shape for mesh and even rarer when the mesh I'm modding my shape for proves challenging. I adore this dress and love the texture options. It's one of the 2 dresses I'll be wearing a lot this month to celebrate Halloween. The best part is it's the current group gift for Delirium Style. If you're not in the group it's a one time fee of 99 L but they offer exclusive group gifts for males and females that will not be sold in store (last time I checked anyways... cuz I've never seen Chrissy sell a group gift afterwards). Also check out Latreia Foot Fashions out at the Body Modification Expo put on by Depraved Nation. There's so much there.... that I'm like *_* SO MUCHHHHHHH. Anyways until the next time happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: - Glam Affair - Sia - Americal 03 NEW @ Collabor88
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - blue
    Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Campbell hair - Equinox
    Eyeliner 1: Lovely Disarray - Aggressive Intentions [UNISEX]
    Eyeliner 2: Lovely Disarray - Pestilence (Halloween Group Gift)
    Lips: {D.A} Menace - Make-up -
    Lashes: Clemmm - Black Chic Circus
    
Outfit:  
    Dress: D-Style - Spikey Dress w.HUD Oct VIP New Group Gift!
    Stockings: Gawk! Black Nylon Tights
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Boots: Latreia- Testify Black NEW!! @ The Body Modification Expo

    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Nails: C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Necklace: :Diamante: Innocense Collar - Black 
    Pasties: X  nipple tape (pasties) from Lacy's Apparel
    
Poses:Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 008


No comments:

Post a Comment