Sunday, October 12, 2014

One Way Ticket on the Highway To Hell

It's my favorite time of the year and I couldn't be happier. Halloween is quickly approaching and all the events this month are starting to center around it. Krave Inc is bringing you one of the hottest gacha graveyards to hit the grid and I couldn't be happier. There's so much stuff there that it's insane. I went and had a look around and couldn't resist taking pictures in the graveyard (which is interactive by the way). Delirium Style's taking part in the gacha event and the Bloody Horror fair, all of which is horrorifying and amazeballs. I love Halloween and the events that come with it, I love seeing the creativity and is an excuse to go all out and be as terrifying as I wish to be. I also branched out and got a new skin... and not from Lara Hurley but from Glam Affair. I do gotta admit that they're the most expensive skin store I've been to and actually purchased from.... and I'll probably do it again to get a lighter skin tone. Anyways check out these events and have fun shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy - (Jamaica)
    Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites
    Hair: HOMAGE : Stay High - Essentials 
    Eyeliner:  :: D-Style - Intence Face tattoo New @ The Bloody Horror Fair Opening on October 15th
    Lipstick: [PF] Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Deep>
    
Outfit:  
    Dress: :: D-Style - Intence Dress w.HUD New @ The Bloody Horror Fair Opening on October 15th
    Stockings: -SU!- Lady Rebel Nylon Tights #07 New @ Young Spirit
    Boots:  [Gos] Triumph Boots V2 in Black - Fem - [bagged]
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring 2: EarthStones Double Infinity Ring - Ladies
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails: C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: LOVE & HATE Sleeve ::  H13004 :: 
    Necklace: COLLAR MAIDEN
    Wings: :: D-Style Demon Wings Night RARE New @ Krave Inc Graveyard Gacha
    
Poses:  Diesel Works Lourdes9


No comments:

Post a Comment