Thursday, October 9, 2014

Us Against The World


Have you ever gotten the urge to beat the shit out of somebody just because they won't leave you alone and can' take the hint that you don't like them and don't want them around? Yea story of my life. I've been wanting to do that the last few days and have also been wanting to put something together that would perfectly capture that. I've also been looking for the perfect excuse to use these tights from Suicidal Unborn I've become obsessed with but haven't been able to utilize until now. I love them and the best part is they have Azz and slink appliers. Not sure on other appliers but only because I don't have other stuffs that would require appliers. Also [bubble] has released these cute skirts.... can't tell if they're for an event or a mainstore release but definitely head on over to their mainstore to find out. I'm also obsessed with this hair I picked up at Kustom9... Best bet would be to check Homage's mainstore since I'm pretty sure you can't get into Kustom9 until the new round starts. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Body:
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - blue
    Hair: HOMAGE : Stay High - Essentials NEW!!! @ Kustom9
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair
 
Outfit:
    Top: Gawk! Black Modest Tank Top (Retired)
    Skirt: [ bubble ] Juicy Skirt w/ Color Hud NEW!!!
    Boots:  [Gos] Triumph Boots V2 in Black - Fem - [bagged]
 
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
    Nails: C h a r y . - Glossy Nails
    Gloves: Nana My Tape Gloves
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh
    Stockings: -SU!- Lady Rebel Nylon Tights #07 NEW!!!
    Mouth Blood: .Pekka. Mouth Bleed
 
Poses:  *FN* In Repose Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment