Friday, November 10, 2017

Addicted

It honestly feels rare that I get inspired to blog outfits. I'm usually in the same outfit until I get so sick of it that I find something else to wear and it usually takes weeks for me to be satisfied for looks. Sometimes looks find me and this outfit from Cynful did just that. It was at the Salem event in October and I really meant to have this out last week but I had a really bad week last week in RL so I wasn't able to get this out when I had originally planned. (Kinda hard when you have to suddenly move out of your house.) ANYWHO!

I saw this pop up on my facebook feed and I fell in love with the pants. I didn't realize it was a full top and bottom outfit until after I had bought it and honestly I'm kind of happy it came with a top. I'd have a hard time finding the perfect top for these pants otherwise. I love how the bottoms hug all of my avi's curves and how sexy I feel wearing the outfit. I literally sat around my sister's house in this outfit for a long ass time wearing this. I keep finding myself going back to this outfit when I can't seem to find anything else to wear or having a hard time figuring out what I wanna wear. It's awesome. I love when outfits become a staple. It's few and far between for me anymore. Until next time whenever that may be! (Feel free to follow my RL blog too, I'll be posting about this last couple weeks there soonish. I hope! Click Me!)

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
    Skin:  Glam Affair - Ayama ( LeLutka Applier ) Jamaica
    Shape:  Custom Made
    Eyes: [Buzz] Okina Eyes - Winter
    Ears: UNISEX [MANDALA]STEKING EARS Season 5
    Head:  LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
    Hair:  TRUTH VIP - Deja Updated *Fixed* (wear me)

Makeup: 
    Eyeliner: {MUA} Eyeliner - All the Ways - Pack 1

Outfit:  [Cynful] The Hunt - Black [Add me]
   
Accessories: 
    Tattoo:  .: TAOX :. TaTToo & Applier // Sleeve Malicious
    Ring: ~Misha Jesuil~ Bento Infinity ring PROMO!
    Belly Ring:  ~Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring for Maitreya Lara
    Nose Ring:  :: SAGA :: K9 Birthday Gift - Flower Septum w.HUD
   
Pose: .[pose+ivity]. Kryssi6


No comments:

Post a Comment