Friday, March 16, 2012

Fantastic Fantasy

The dress is perfect for any fantasy role play and is medieval so it's acceptable for Elven Forest Rp or Order of Avalon which are both places that in order to Role play you have to dress medievally.
The wreath in my hair ties it all together. I'm also not wearing shoes. Shoes would throw off the beautiful feel of the outfit and that's the last thing I want to do seeing as I'm wearing this outfit to a Best in Fantasy Event to Club Damned tonight from 8-10 pm slt which is pacific time.


 Skin: al vulo! may* natural cleavage Hb Bronze
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az Magic Ice
Collar: *BS* Sami CROSS Titanium Collar & Cuff Set
AO: Oracul-Maiden Lady

Make up: DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
Hair: Magika// Roots Edition // Luna
Flower in my Hair: Tintable Roses Wreath by Caverna Obscura       
Dress: ::{Elysium}:: - Ilithyia Pink
Elf Ears: :Guaged: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]

No comments:

Post a Comment