Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Wont Give In


Ello everybody. I know I know I'm slacking and I'm sorry... I've been slammed with RL lately and being so busy that I hate that I don't have enough time to get everything that I want done... it's horrible. Anyways I've been trying to break myself out of the habit of wearing so much black and let me tell you my whole inventory consists of like 99% black as far as clothing and hair goes... I've been eyeing this necklace from Mandala for so long now I decided to finally buy and model an outfit around it and tada this look was born. It reminds me of a snow queen type of look and is totally on the right track for this coming winter, or at least for us here in the states. I've also found an eye store that I am slowly but surely falling in love with... there are so many color options that are affordable and beautiful that it's insane. There's lots of gifts you can get and fat packs are less than a pack of hair. Crazy right? Anyways, enjoy the look and have fun shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural natural tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes:  AG. Destiny Eyes Fatpack
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Faded Arcade Exclusive
Sweater: [M.o.w] White Open Sweater (Bag Wear)
Top: :FY: Leanne Vneck (pack 01) Owner hasn't put in mainstore yet :/
Pants: :::insanya::: Kate Jeans - Full Pack
Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: Orc Inc. : Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails - Rich Set 1
    Necklace: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY CHOKER/polly white
    Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /ALL COLORS/ (Wear Me)

Pose: *FN* In Repose Pose & *FN* Jenny Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment