Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cherishing You

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who's celebrating today. Since today is all about giving thanks I not only wanted an outfit that's completely comfortable so I can gourge myself on food with the imminent result of food coma afterwards I wanted something that reminded me of autumn since it's going to be ending in less than a month. I also wanted to take a moment to share what I'm thankful for this year since a lot has happened. 

I am ultimately thankful for my family and friends because without them I would have left SL only returning to see what's changed every so often and I'm thankful for the new people I've met this year and have become my family. I'm also thankful for the wonderful people who read this blog, you guys believe it or not are the reason I keep doing this even though I don't have all the time in the world that I'd like to devote to keeping this updated it's still a place I find solace and comfort. With that I am thankful for the designers who sponsor this blog because they really don't have to and could have turned me away but I'm glad they took a chance with me and I look forward to continuing to blog all of you. With that said thank you for reading and I hope to continue to bring you designers, looks and stories from all over. :)

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural natural tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: AG. Destiny Eyes / Water
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Renata -  black & whites
Top 1: ISON - draped crop tee (all colors)
Top 2: ::AlterEgo:: Egorific Tanks - Black / White
Jeans: *Epic* Sho-low Faun Baggy Bell Bottoms [Ripped] {Black} [x179]
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Sand
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /ALL COLORS/
    Bracelets: (FEMALE)[MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/SAMURAI BLACK

Pose: Diesel Works Beth7



No comments:

Post a Comment