Saturday, November 23, 2013

Why Am I Still Here? Where Could I Go?

Heyas everyone! I don't know about you but it's getting close to the time of the year that I like to start dressing up in warmer clothes in and out of SL and getting into the spirit of the season. Cuddling up near the fire, drinking hot chocolate and thinking of things I'm thankful for. I recently saw this dress on another blog I read and knew I was going to end up buying it sooner or later. It wasn't until after I purchased the dress in Black and in Grey that the name of the store clicked and it dawned on me why the name was so familiar. Cynful has some collab pieces with Lil Lace and that's where this beautiful dress is from. I was like *-* that's why I love the dress. The textures this dress comes in are absolutely stunning and each dress comes with a hud to change the color of the belt. So many options it's sure to fit anyone's wardrobe. The dress paired perfectly with these cute socks I picked up from Forever Young at last weeks SL Fashion week and my Gladiator boots from Ison... and for you slink lovers the socks have slink appliers so you can wear the socks even with your feet and my boots require you have the slink feet to wear. :3 Have fun shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural natural tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - blue
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaya -  black & whites
Dress: Lil'Lace - Made With Love Dress/Light Grey
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Shoes: ISON - lace-up gladiator sandals (gray)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Lipgloss: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Stockings: :FY: Toeless Socks (pack 01)
   
Pose: Diesel Works  - Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment