Sunday, December 1, 2013

Deep Beneath the Cover of Another Perfect Wonder


 Heyas everybody! I'm seriously going *_* with all the new releases and sales going on this weekend not to mention with events changing and opening up. Exile and Lara Hurley totally knocked my socks off when I saw the ads for their new releases for 2 events that both seemed to creep up on me. Skin Addiction put together a huge Black Friday/weekend sale with skin creators creating a remarkable skin and putting it out for sale for 25-50% off. I think I actually drooled when I saw this skin that Lara Hurley put out that I couldn't contain my glee and jumped right over to pick it up. ( R E D ) M I N T also took part with a beautiful new skin in several tones that I'll show off in a later post that will probably result in you guys having to pay full price. Sorry :/! The Arcade Gacha Events also opened it's doors for it's winter round today and it will last all month long. Exile has this beautiful dress/hair combo that looks absolutely stunning that I've been staring at ads of like this o____o for a week now. Beautiful hair textures and beautiful dress textures that it's absolutely perfect for the winter season. It makes me ready to go get my holiday shopping for my loved ones done. Hope you guys got to hit up great sales this weekend and hope you enjoy the look. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Isis natural tan w/ Slink Applier NEW!!! Apart of Skin Addiction Black Friday Sale
Eyes: AG. Destiny Eyes / Water
Hair/Dress: Exile::First Snow: 7.Light Blondes NEW!!! @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Shoes: ISON - lace-up gladiator sandals (snow)
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Necklace: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY CHOKER/polly white
    Eyeliner: .:Glamorize:. Minikit 4 - Eyes + Lips + Combo
    Stockings: :FY: Toeless Socks (pack 01)
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1
    Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /ALL COLORS/


Pose: *FN* Free Pose NEW!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment