Monday, December 16, 2013

Think I'm Invincible


Helloooo everybody. I don't know about you but I'm ready for all this cold weather to be behind us and cannot wait for warm weather to come roaring back and bring life back with it. The cold weather is definitely not stopping my favorite designers from releasing all these amazing releases. Delirium Style has had some fantastic releases and I was excited to get my hands on this skirt. The color options for not only the skirt but for the belt made me happy that I can be dark and kickass or light and innocent. Chrissy also released a new version of the top I'm wearing in beautiful knits but since I wanted to keep the look light and innocent I opted for a this version of the sweater and am absolutely in love with this look. The look grew even better with this new release from Truth that I fell in love with and am currently obsessed with. I've been looking for a long hair that was mesh and had bangs for the longest time and am really happy with this release. Anyways enough of my excitedness, stay warm and happy shopping everyone. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: AG. Destiny Eyes / Water
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Coral -  variety NEW!!!
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions

Outfit: 
    Top: D-Style - Lilly Shoulder Blouse w.HUD NEW!!!
    Skirt: D-Style - Lily Belted Mini w.HUD Duo Denim NEW!!!
    Stockings: :FY: Toeless Socks (pack 01)
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High NEW!!!
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
    Nails: -UtopiaH- Frozen Nails Set Fingernails & Toenails NEW!!!
    Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /ALL COLORS/ 
    
Pose: Project Puppet Swag Pack 20 (Wear Me) NEW!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment