Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dancing in the Moon Glow

Heyas everybody. I hope you're all keeping warm and safe, I know it's cold in a lot of places including where I'm at. In my drive to update my inventory with warm clothing that's not only warm but comfortable I've been hitting up all of my favorite stores. I recently found this cute pullover winter top from Gawk and these leggings and it's the perfect outfit to lounge around the house in and get some work done or study or you know veg out and just relax in. I absolutely love the feel of this outfit and may just go back to get this top in more colors. Have fun shopping and stay warm.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Isis natural tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - blue
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaya -  black & whites
Top: Gawk! Black Shaded Longpullover
Leggings: Gawk! Grey Cotton Leggings
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Grey
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /ALL COLORS/

Pose: Project Puppet 1-8



No comments:

Post a Comment