Friday, December 13, 2013

Storming off to Scar the Armada


Ohhai everybody! I know it's a shock to get another post from me so soon but I've been tossed a lot of epic things this week. I'm excited that Depraved Nation is doing Frost again this year because last year was a blast, so many talented designers took part and so many amazing things were released. GrungeInk and ( R E D ) M I N T are taking part and I may have squeed a little when I saw these boots and tattoo. I normally don't put on clothing and have a massive puddle of drool at my feet let alone get ideas for looks that I wanna wear instantly but when I saw these boots boy did the invaded every thought in my brain. I had been trying to find the PERFECT look for tattoos lately but have been failing so miserably that I was extremely pleased to say the least that I got the look I wanted just by these two items, which you can find at Frost beginning at 12 pm slt. I'm also happy to welcome Project Puppet Poses and Props and the store owner and friend of mine Bren to the list of sponsors. I've known Bren for a couple years now and am excited to be working with her again and can't wait for the adventure to start. Hope you guys love the look as much as I do and hope you guys have fun shopping. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - blue
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaya -  black & whites
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Outfit: 
    Top: .:SS:. WHITE WOMENS VEST & BELLY TEE
    Jeans: [Cynful] Modest Flare Jeans - Dark Blue (wear me)
    Boots: (r)M~(ePunk) Boots~No.07 (WEAR ME) NEW @ FROST!!
 Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra (BOX)
    Bracelets: (FEMALE)[MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/SAMURAI BLACK
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /ALL COLORS/ 
    Gun: dl:: Gun Holster total black
    Tattoo: GrungeInk - Rythmia Tattoo (Faded) NEW @ FROST!!
    
Pose: Project Puppet 9-8



No comments:

Post a Comment