Thursday, December 26, 2013

Why So Heartless?


Ellooooo everyone. I hope you all had an awesome Christmas, I had a pretty quiet uneventful week... Didn't have to hear people bitchins. Anyways Delirium Style has these amazing studded jacket in a variety of colors and can be worn with the t-shirt layer showing or not like how I'm wearing it in the pics. Mandala also blew me away by FINALLY creating mesh elf ears. I was so surprised to be getting these gorgeous ears this past Christmas Eve and instantly fell in love with them (again ty mapa I love them so much). Hope you all are having a peaceful week and hope you have an epic new year if I don't see you before hand. Happy Shopping. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - blue
    Hair:  Magika // B&W Pack // Jess
    Eyeliner:  -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up

Outfit: 
    Top: D-Style - Studded Jacket 15 NEW!!!
    Pants: [Aux]Belted Bells  - Light(White)leo
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High NEW!!!

Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_Ears(wear Me!)** NEW!!!
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
  
Pose: *FN* In Repose Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment